This 7mm. finescale GWR Dia.U4 4-Wheeled 1st/3rd Class Composite carriage fleet number 721 in lightly weathered Post 1934 brown livery was built/painted by John Jarvis for TMS Models from the Slater’s 7C06 kit. Prototypically, the carriage came into service on 20/7/1895 (Lot 750) as fleet number 7851, but was converted to all third status in 1936 and re-numbered as 721. The model has Mansell wheelsets, one set being compensated. It is in good running order and condition having never being previously owned. The buffers and couplings are sprung, and the step boards are made from real wood. The glazed interior has partitions and bench seating, with pictures mounted on the partitions above the seats. Original box.